Random Chit Chat

Ar! My nose and head are giving me that "weird" feeling and my glands are swollen. I'm going to have a cold/flu/Glandula fever attack in a couple of days and i cannot afford to be sick off work. WHAT DO?

You could try mixing Boiling Water with Menthol Crystals and inhaling the steam that comes off. Apparently it works wonders - never tried it myself!

You could try mixing Boiling Water with Menthol Crystals and inhaling the steam that comes off. Apparently it works wonders - never tried it myself!

Anything with Menthol works wonders.

I was getting sick right before my trip to Paris over Christmas. I took vitamin C tablets (100% of daily dose) and drank almost nothing but tea and it worked wonders.

So, anyone try out the new GNOME 3.0? ( yes its linux :p )

I've been messing around with it the last few days, its really user friendly. I find its taken a little from Windows 7 and the Apple OS, features that make it a lot more convenient to navigate among the desktop, such as windows and integrating applications such as IM'ing apps. I like the look of it too, it really has a sleek look. Well I think Linux all together has always had an eye-appealing interface.

Its nice to see these improvements, definitely makes Linux an OS thats on the climb!

Check this link if you's are interested: www.gnome3.org

So, anyone try out the new GNOME 3.0? ( yes its linux :p )

I've been messing around with it the last few days, its really user friendly. I find its taken a little from Windows 7 and the Apple OS, features that make it a lot more convenient to navigate among the desktop, such as windows and integrating applications such as IM'ing apps. I like the look of it too, it really has a sleek look. Well I think Linux all together has always had an eye-appealing interface.

Its nice to see these improvements, definitely makes Linux an OS thats on the climb!

Check this link if you's are interested: www.gnome3.org

I tried to install the new KDE 4.6? I think it is, but wasn't able to as I upgraded to Kubuntu 11.04 and they're still compiling for 11.04, can't wait to test it out though. Gnome 3 looks great, it's taken on the Netbook remix look which I've always thought was very clean.

I tried to install the new KDE 4.6? I think it is, but wasn't able to as I upgraded to Kubuntu 11.04 and they're still compiling for 11.04, can't wait to test it out though. Gnome 3 looks great, it's taken on the Netbook remix look which I've always thought was very clean.

I'll need to give that a whirl. I am not a huge fan of KDE, much prefer GNOME. But...that being said, I will definitely give it a test drive.

Back
Top Bottom