Suggestion,*Admin Please Read*

FORDSVTPARTS

In Runtime
Ok So i was saying to myself "That Old Blue Theme On CF Is Kinda getting old" So I Was wondering if someone would change it, i like the logos and stuff but the blue is kinda getting old. A Black Theme With The Blue CF's Logo would look Kinda Cool, What does everyone think so give me your feedback please!

Ok So i was saying to myself "That Old Blue Theme On CF Is Kinda getting old" So I Was wondering if someone would change it, i like the logos and stuff but the blue is kinda getting old. A Black Theme With The Blue CF's Logo would look Kinda Cool, What does everyone think so give me your feedback please!

Here's a question. Can the user arrange his/her computer to change the appearance of "Admin Please Read" to suit himself?

No and that's why some places have multiple themes. But having more than one theme is up to the owner.
Some VB upgrades break themes forcing you to have to go find out what's broken and fix it. PITA... Besides VB has gone and done something so incredibley stupid that makes creating themes or using packaged themes difficult. They have moved stylevar functions from one stylevar to a group of others and disabled many of the stylevars. Now you have to go to the css templates and turn them back on. STUPID!!! Instead of keeping it like it was, simple, they have chose to make it harder. And they wonder why no one is making skins for the VB4 series.

No and that's why some places have multiple themes. But having more than one theme is up to the owner.
Some VB upgrades break themes forcing you to have to go find out what's broken and fix it. PITA... Besides VB has gone and done something so incredibley stupid that makes creating themes or using packaged themes difficult. They have moved stylevar functions from one stylevar to a group of others and disabled many of the stylevars. Now you have to go to the css templates and turn them back on. STUPID!!! Instead of keeping it like it was, simple, they have chose to make it harder. And they wonder why no one is making skins for the VB4 series.

So you're saying no programs exist that would allow you to adjust your screen to the way you want in this case. Bummer

What are you even talking about? Your entire previous comment made no sense.

JogaBonito1502 said he would like to go from blue to black which JogaBonito1502 says can't be done from this website. So I'm suggesting that maybe JogaBonito1502 can do it from his home computer if that technology exists to allow that. Make sense?

Considering that there is not a single piece of software out there that I'm aware of that one can install so one particular website doesn't follow it's normal code, not really. That idea is virtually impossible.

Back
Top Bottom