anyone got an ipad 2??

JCB1

Daemon Poster
Hi

I was wondering does anyone have an ipad2?? If yes whats it like compaired to the first version ?

No, But i wish to god that i can get one...
i used one at the apple store once and it is awesome!
The Cameras are great and so is the new screen and A5 chip that thing goes like stink!

You can tell it's 'better' generally from the specs really

dual core cpu, cameras (eventhough they do sort of suck), thinner, long battery life, etc.

I've heard some rumours about it overheating, which would make sense, since it has twice the CPU in a 33% smaller space, but they'e just rumours, quite isolated incidents i would say.

Dont have one, but i'd definately get one. Perhaps soon.

Yeah, I got the Ipad 2 64GB, WIFI as a present from my aunt. It's pretty good, but there's not that much different from the original. I actually after using it, considered selling it on ebay, to get an HTC Thunderbolt.

A guy at work has won and its great. My only complaint would be that the camera is not brilliant but thats not much of an issue

From people I've spoken to the general consensus is that it's more like an "ipad 1.5" than an ipad 2. Sure it's a bit better - but nothing revolutionary.

i thinking of getting an ipad if I can find a cheap one. By the sounds of it I should look for a cheap Ipad 1

Really useful for music by the looks of it, with Logic, and many VST instruments now having external programs to connect to the Ipad for changing settings, etc.
But I would never think of picking one up. I don't buy Apple product's, and I stand by that.

However, if your into media, and music, I can see why you'd want one

Back
Top Bottom