LibreOffice A Good Free Alternative to MS Office???

I Am pretty sure they are done on the same platform or by the same people because they look and feel similar but i still use LibreOffice...
After Using both I Would say that libreoffice is a hell of a lot better...

i have never heard of this but am very intrested what its like. My company were thinking of replacing ms office with a free version to save money. I might check this out

What's different about it compared to open office?
Just the feel, it has all of the same fonts as MS Office and the same feel it can also open MS Office Files and MS Office can open it's files!
-JCB-i have never heard of this but am very intrested what its like. My company were thinking of replacing ms office with a free version to save money. I might check this out
Dude, seriously i think that you should check it out and even switch to it because it is $120.00 Cheaper than MS Office Home Premium...

LibreOffice was created by people from OpenOffice after Oracle bought Sun and became the owner of OpenOffice. The people that formed LibreOffice apparently had different ideas as to the future of OpenOffice so they split off. My guess is that in time the two will become very different but when I first took at look at LibreOffice it was very similar to OpenOffice.

LibreOffice was created by people from OpenOffice after Oracle bought Sun and became the owner of OpenOffice. The people that formed LibreOffice apparently had different ideas as to the future of OpenOffice so they split off. My guess is that in time the two will become very different but when I first took at look at LibreOffice it was very similar to OpenOffice.
It Just feels different when you are in the program itself

I don't really use the office apps that much and I already have openoffice installed on my pc so I guess I'll just stick with that, it seems to do just fine for me when I use it.

Back
Top Bottom