Random Chit Chat

I finally did it. After all this time, I got to a successful work-around for Halo 2 on Windows 7.

I read several googles on the issue and installed the game without installing "Games for Windows Live"
After ignoring the option to play while it downloads- and instead chose to download everything first, I disconnected my Ethernet cable in hopes that the game won't somehow auto-update. Then I launched the game, still offline, and it worked! I can't believe it did! Exited the game, re-plugged my Ethernet cable, tried again, and again it works!

i-would-venture-to-say-hell-yes.jpg

Newegg.com - ACER H5360 720P 1280x720 2500 ANSI Lumens NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready Home Theater DLP Projector how does this projector look guys?
If i get a bonus this spring i may spring an get a projector to game on with the 360 and some movie watching, probably use the PS3 or my PC's Blu Ray drive.

Id like to point out, this site is like dead now with people willing to help with little questions, even in RCC,
And yeah i know RCC isnt for asking tech questions, but i figured it would bring some life to RCC at minimum.

I can't wait for Duke Nukem. Might want to look into a TV at that price, 3D Tvs are getting cheaper quickly. Wouldn't have to have as big a flat plain wall, and lighting settings wouldn't matter as much.

Ya I'm on the fence about the tv vs projector, either way my 37 in vizio is going in my room to my pc lol. 3 screen eyefinity an watch a blue ray on tv simuntaniously LOL. But I was looking at any tv I can get in the 1000$ range, 1080P to. Not really going for 3D

An I do have a huge blank wall in the living room that is stark white lol

LG makes a nice 55" Plasma in the 1k region. Plasmas have pretty good contrast and really fast refresh rates, too. Not to mention many in-place systems to prevent image burning.

That's still a pretty good laptop, Neodude. Great for surfing the intarwebs, doing officework, and such.

Yeah, It's got a better GPU Than my laptop (My laptop has an X1200 and this one has a 7300 Go) so i may use it as my LAN Party Puter (We mainly play AOE,Urban Terror,Battlefield 2 and Starcraft II).

Back
Top Bottom