Gallery: Motherboards

Looks like a hole in your northbridge. Oh, and the fact that you double zip-tied your Molex cable.

I sure am dense! I didn't even think that he was replying to my question!

If you look at the fan on the upper left, notice the power plug for it just laying on the motherboard. The power cord for the fan is partly obscuring the plug on the motherboard where it should be plugged in.

Hey Russel I've got the DP35DP Intel board and I'll be adding a Dark Knight cooler to it in a day or two. I've got an idea for a duct to bring air to it from the from but since I don't have in my hands yet I need to ask about something. How far is it from the bottom of the 120mm fan on the heatsink to the top of the ram cards?

Hey Russel I've got the DP35DP Intel board and I'll be adding a Dark Knight cooler to it in a day or two. I've got an idea for a duct to bring air to it from the from but since I don't have in my hands yet I need to ask about something. How far is it from the bottom of the 120mm fan on the heatsink to the top of the ram cards?

I'm at work at the moment, but I'll measure it as soon as I get home.

[Home for the three day weekend Woo Hoo!]

From the bottom of the fan to the top of the ram is 3.75"

101_0114.jpg

Evga Nforce 680i.

Picked this up:
dl_880gma-ud2h_rev2.jpg

Along side with a GTX460 and 8GB DDRIII-1333. The only thing missing is that I'll pick up another 8GB kit and push it to 16. I do VM a lot, and I really want to have plenty of RAM.

It replaces the M3A78-VM that I had, that a guy wants to buy from me (with 8GB RAM too).

Like it a lot, especially when I wanted to give Gigabyte a shot for their new boards. Careless that I am though, I needed 6 SATA ports and only have 5 now. Time to retire my two 160GB HDDs and slap in another 500GB to fix the issue.

Back
Top Bottom