Were do i put h70?

Sporego

In Runtime
I am getting my parts tomorrow but i got a problem.
Should the H70 be Intake or Exhaust In a H70 and Were do i put it?
I will be using the GTX 580 Direct CUII. So that means the air inside the case will be hotter then the air outside but i am afraid that the extra intake will make the case alot warmer in the long run.

So
Option #1: Intake In Rear
Option #2: Exhaust
Option #3: Exhaust Top
Option #4: Intake Top
HAFX_ProuctHighlight_r2_0607.jpg

Install in rear intake, top fans to exhaust. This allows the radiator to get cool air from outside while the top fans can expel the warm air coming out of the radiator so it doesn't hit your GPU. With that big side panel fan blowing on your 580 it should be kept plenty cool. Your RAM might run a tad warmer though.

If you're not lazy, test out all configs under load and that will tell you how it is.

If you watch the Corsair video on how to set up the H50 they say to install it's radiator fan as a rear intake with the radiator mounted to it, H70 will pretty much be on the same basis.

Install in rear intake, top fans to exhaust. This allows the radiator to get cool air from outside while the top fans can expel the warm air coming out of the radiator so it doesn't hit your GPU. With that big side panel fan blowing on your 580 it should be kept plenty cool. Your RAM might run a tad warmer though.

If you're not lazy, test out all configs under load and that will tell you how it is.

++

Back
Top Bottom