Another "Calling all car guys" topic

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
I am in need of the passenger side tail light cover for an '08 Pontiac Torrent and don't know where to begin looking. Any thoughts?

I must be searching for the wrong thing (or those sites don't have what I need. I'm thiking I should be searching for the tail light "lens" or "cover" or maybe "thing that makes the lights red when they light up"...LOL. Is that the right wording or what would u call it?

Just search tail light. Let me check and see if rock-auto has it even.

I wasn't able to find anything on rock-auto... Might have to go to a stealership or check your local junkyard, but I doubt they would have any 08s.

I Think your car is suffering from dont a pontiac itis!
Look Here:
Minneapolis Ford Dealer - Tousley Ford - New & Used Ford Cars, Trucks, SUVs & Hybrids - Minneapolis Minnesota Dealership - Serving Saint Paul, Stillwater, Hudson, Hastings, White Bear Lake, Anoka
Ugly as the rear of a baboon:
pontiac_2006-Torrent-003_2.jpg

Awesome and good looking:
IMG00031-20090730-1957.jpg

^That would be my dad's AWESOME! 2002 Ford Focus SVT

Awesome and good looking:
IMG00031-20090730-1957.jpg

^That would be my dad's AWESOME! 2002 Ford Focus SVT
Uh......no, you are mistaken about that focus young lad, tell your dad to go buy a real car if he wants to feel like a big man, Camaro, Challenger

I don't think you'll find many used parts for an '08 yet, it's too new.
I found This it's $172 bucks, but it's the only thing I could find. What exactly is wrong with the taillight? Cracked, moisture?

"Hey guys! Check out my new timeslip! 16.98 @76.7mph! New record for the Focus Club of North America!"

You might want to look into what other cars if any use the same tail light lens. Chevy Equinox, Saturn Vue, some Cadillac and a GMC all share the same body and all, so they might have the same taillight lens, not sure though.

Back
Top Bottom