Post how many hard drive you have

i have 1 1TB HDD and 1 1TB external HDD.
i want to get 1 more 1TB HDD for raid0.

those 3 85GB wd you are talking about: does WD stand for western digital. or are you talking about one of those 10.000 rpm harddrives?
and why do you have 3 of them?

2x 120Gb HH each has two partitions..
moustlyy pc is used for music producing

500GB WD Caviar Blue as my main HDD in my build (contains system files, games, apps etc.), and a 1TB external hard drive for my music, and large files such as HD films.

I have about 15 old IDE drives about that I've got over time from computers that friends and family have been getting rid of because they've been getting new ones, they couldn't sell them so they let me salvage them. Most of the hard drives are 20gb and theres a couple of 40gb, some don't work. I'm going to sell them all.

i have 1 1TB HDD and 1 1TB external HDD.
i want to get 1 more 1TB HDD for raid0.

those 3 85GB wd you are talking about: does WD stand for western digital. or are you talking about one of those 10.000 rpm harddrives?
and why do you have 3 of them?

Maybe 2 in RAID 0 and one as a mirror? (but it's only half the size that would be needed for a full backup, so maybe not?)

Anyhow, I've just got a 1TB Caviar Black, and a 1TB external. Nothing fancy here.

Desktop 750GB
Laptop 320GB
Media Center 320GB
Network Enclosure 1-1TB and 1-2TB drives in Raid 1 (the 1TB will be pulled when it's full and replaced with another 2TB).
2-1TB drives in storage, Full.
Server: 2-640GB 3-2TB, 1 as backup.

Grand total = 10862GB or about 10.6TB

1 500 GB WD BLUE 6.0, main drive
1 500GB SEAGATE 3.0, media drive
I will be getting a 2tb drive here shortly
Also looking into a ssd for my main drive or just the OS.

2 Velociraptor 150gb (Raid 0)
1 Velociraptor 300gb
1 WD Caviar Blue 500gb
1.5 TB WD External

Back
Top Bottom