New guy!

jhoff

Solid State Member
Whats up guys!
I am new to computers in general. I just did my first build and I am learning more and more as I go. I am going to Phoenix for networking.
I am hoping this site will help me in the future with upgrading and what not.

Heres my build.
Phenom II x4 555 BE
Asus M4A89GTD PRO
Corsair DDR3 1600 2x2gbs
Antec 550watt
Zalman 9500A
Sapphire Vapor-X Radeon HD 5770
WD 500gb Sata 6.0Gb/s
Seagate 500gb 3.0Gb/s
Rosewill Destroyer Case 3x150mm fans.
Lite-On Blu ray drive
2x 21.5 Asus 1080p Led Monitors
197548_10150139538760267_503885266_6717261_4672889_n.jpg

Looks like a nice setup, welcome to the forums! :) So are you studying IT (Networking) at college? Me and you should be friends if so! lol

I am, I am complete noob though.
Thanks.
I overclocked the first board and took it out, as well as 4gbs of ram.

No one else can pop in and say nice build. wtf...

Well i only just came back to this community so i don't really know how it is going... yeah...

No one else can pop in and say nice build. wtf...

Chill out. In general, we're pretty friendly here. You need to understand that newcomers are joining all the time and posting threads like this all the time. We try our best to be equally friendly to everyone. Many new members join, ask their technical question, and leave. It's like when a line of graduating seniors are walking by: you clap intensely at first, but it is hard to maintain that intensity. The seniors who come in last feel not as appreciated, but that's not true. It's just that the people clapping have been clapping for a while.

Onto matters at hand, that is a nice build. Antec builds reliable PSUs and Corsair have great memory! AMD makes some nice processors for their price, but I'm personally a fan of Intel. What are the specs on your OC?

Haven't oc since the first board. I ended up killing 4gb of ram out of 8gbs doing so.
I am running stock clock on everything.

I cant afford to blow another board at the moment.

This may make me sound like an complete amature but that desktop backgorund on the computer on the right is great.

Back
Top Bottom