Crysis 2, who's played it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all right. Still going to keep the usual base of fan boys who believe graphics>game play. I am personally waiting for Bad Company 3.

It's all right. Still going to keep the usual base of fan boys who believe graphics>game play. I am personally waiting for Bad Company 3.
I like gameplay more, but the single player has an awesome campaign in this game so far. As well as awesome graphics.

My son has it. Played it and finished it rather quickly. He was disappointed with how it ended.

yea, me too. no big end boss or anything...it just ended.

I think the AI was a little sloppy. enemies would just stand there and let you kill them sometimes.

I think the AI was a little sloppy. enemies would just stand there and let you kill them sometimes.
A little sloppy? It was downright the dumbest "artificial intelligence" I have seen in a game. The AI in FEAR was much more advanced than in this game.

A little sloppy? It was downright the dumbest "artificial intelligence" I have seen in a game. The AI in FEAR was much more advanced than in this game.
AR you make me LOL hard.
But you are right.

I only did the demo, but was surprised how well eyefinity worked, but since i play crysis for the graphics and not gameplay (it has gameplay??) i will not purchase it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom