Best first person shooter?

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is pretty good for online and it has a great graphics too. But you know game-play is quite slow..I have played tactical shooting game like Call Of Duty, Medal Of Honor but BC2 is just too slow.. You can try out Crysis 2..Its awesome for online play and graphics of the Crysis is the best till now...You can also try COD and MOH as I mentioned earlier.

yeah I'd say try out Crysis 2 as well, I've heard good things about online play, I havn't played it myself yet but also try out Crysis Wars? Kind of old now and probably not much people play it. UT3?

I fell in love with Medal of Honor games. Most of the games are pretty old by now, but I kinda enjoy the old skool 3D graphics.
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory is a nice free multiplayer shooter too.

BF Bad Company 3 will easily take the cake for this category this year.

Best FPSs i've played:

CoD: Modern Warfare/MW2
CoD: Black Ops
Medal of Honor
Crysis/Crysis 2

HALO is alright, but i never liked the HUD or controls much.

And I agree about this, Halo to me is repetitive and miserably boring after a while.
COD MW2 = Fantastic
BO= Not so fantastic
Crysis= Epic
Farcry2= Fantastic single player.

Unreal Tournament: All of them, from 1-3. Half Life, Half Life 2. Metro 2033. Singularity. Far Cry 1 + 2. Fear 1 + 2. Killing Floor. Red Faction Guerrilla. Rainbow 6 Vegas 2.
Too bad Black-light Tango Down fizzled. That game looked cool.

Here is a list of really fun fps. First off, make sure you install STEAM, becuase some of these games are free on steam.
Counter strike
Counter strike source
Left 4 dead
Team fortress 2
A.V.A.
Killing Floor

The whole Call Of Duty series and Wolfenstein Enemy Territory are my favorite games. I would recommend them to you too.

Unreal Tournament: All of them, from 1-3. Half Life, Half Life 2. Metro 2033. Singularity. Far Cry 1 + 2. Fear 1 + 2. Killing Floor. Red Faction Guerrilla. Rainbow 6 Vegas 2.
Too bad Black-light Tango Down fizzled. That game looked cool.

I edit my original post and just want to say that Half Life 2 and its expansions are a must play before everything else. Killing floor though is pretty mediocre, but to each their own! :D

Back
Top Bottom