What Computer Game are you playing at the moment??

Pc, Battlefield 2, Classic

You need some project reality with that ;)

Assasins Creed PSP legendary.

Is it any good? I was considering picking it up, however I'm pretty happy playing Fifa at the moment as my PC won't play it since it is STILL, 4 months later (great work there asus warranty service :mad:) without a board and without a system suitable for gaming, other than for Minecraft and Bf2 :(

right now I have just started to play the game Assassins Creed brotherhood. So far it is a great experience. Since I am a working person I usually do not get time to play game but still now I am trying to get get some time to play the game when I get back to home.

You need some project reality with that ;)

Is it any good? I was considering picking it up, however I'm pretty happy playing Fifa at the moment as my PC won't play it since it is STILL, 4 months later (great work there asus warranty service :mad:) without a board and without a system suitable for gaming, other than for Minecraft and Bf2 :(

Sorry this answer is a little late :) Yeah it's ok graphics aren't as good as Xbox or Ps3 but one of the best games on psp.

yeah, the gameplay itself is good and 3D just makes it even greater :D - plus if anyone is wondering, no, i havnt had a single head pain even after 1:30 mins solid

Back
Top Bottom