First time builder. Issues! Please help!

where does the message appear? does it appear as soon as you boot it up? like when it boots it says it or does it say it when the computer is on and running?

I think a BIOS update would be a good place to start here. It's at least worth a shot.

yeah, update your BIOS and if the message continues just try reinstalling it and if it continues after that then just ignore it

Ok so I downloaded the BIOS file and updater turned off the PC went to turn it back on to flash BIOS and it wouldnt boot again (no beep like before). I'm thinking that there is something really wrong with my CPU and I might need to get another. However I'm also thinking it might be the CPU overheating because I don't have a very good heating and fan (the fan doesn't give off much cool air) so I'm going to try waiting for a while, an hour or so then try booting up again and flashing BIOS. Thanks guys.

Heatsink* not heating.

Also my mate has same mobo as me because he is starting his own build so when he gets his CPU I think I'll try it on my build and if it works fine I know my CPU is faulty

Updated BIOS the new CPU message as gone. Bit now my PC will hardly see boot. I press the power button and everything powers up but there is no beep and no display. I've also replaced my Heatsink and fan so I'm pretty sure that thy aren't a problem and maybe my CPU is faulty. Thi.k I'll have to get a pro to take a look at it.

I went into PC World and spoke to the Tech Guys and they told me to try running it with just the RAM HD CPU and Mobo. No graphics card or anything. It booted up bad was running fine for a while then I got a message about the display drivers malfunctioning but the system had recovered. Even though it hadn't because I couldn't click on anything on-screen then the screen went fuzzy and the system rebboted itself and told me to start windows startup repair so I did and it has been stuck on the loading windows files screen ever since. Do you think this monitor could be incompatable wig my motherboard or something?

Back
Top Bottom