Best first person shooter?

btf18

Beta member
Hi,

I have a fairly powerful computer and i want to get a first person shooter war game simply for online team vs team play, kill the most players to win kinda deal, counter-strike style i guess, and graphics ARE one of the biggest things for me. It must have basically the best graphics out of them all.

What game? Ive been looking into Homefront, it looks pretty good and it's the newest one so i assume it has the best graphics but i cant confirm that. The online play seems cool.

Im not sure about the level up thing tho as i am not a hardcore gamer, so i will not level up much, but i want to still be able to win.

Ideas of games?

Thanks

Battlefield-Bad Company 2, is what I'm playin. The new Crysis 2 multiplayer demo is out, it is impressive.

your computer is pretty much exactly the same as mine. I'll trust your opinion xP Im actually thinking im gonna buy bad company 2. I like how the surroundings get damaged. Its still between that and homefront. I'll check out crysis 2. cheers

I gave up on COD after Modern Warfare 2, the amount of hacking is beyond ridiculous. no one even hides the fact they're doing it.
and yes, there is hacking in BC2, but not nearly as bad.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is pretty good for online and it has a great graphics too. But you know game-play is quite slow..I have played tactical shooting game like Call Of Duty, Medal Of Honor but BC2 is just too slow.. You can try out Crysis 2..Its awesome for online play and graphics of the Crysis is the best till now...You can also try COD and MOH as I mentioned earlier.

Kill Zone 3 is what im playing at the moment. (PS3) I havent played BC2 or Crysis, so cant compare, but im really enjoying it, and love some of the different game types on the online stuff, if any1's on it pm and add me!

Back
Top Bottom