Need help with purchase. Looking to buy a prebuilt gaming system for son.

Smugcloud

Beta member
Hello. I am not comfortable putting together a computer. I am looking to buy a new computer from New Egg. I simply don't know enough about computers to be able to get a good one with confidence. It's a gift for my son. I can list the games he plays to give you an idea. I would like for it to be able to handle the games on a higher graphics settings. The lower priced the better but I can go up to around a 1000.00 US dollars on the desktop. Also looking for a gaming mouse with a lot of buttons.

Games

Rift
Everquest 2
Fallout New Vegas
Test Drive Unlimited 2
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Looking forward to the new Elder Scrolls game Skyrim I think as well as the new Star Wars MMO.

I would appreciate any links from anyone bored enough to provide them. Thanks so much in advance. =)

Well Ibuypower.com and cyberpower.com are great trusted custom built computer sites but as always if you don't do it your self its gunna cost more.
basically if you use thr computer would reose websites a 1000 us dollaally be a 7-800 dollar self built. That is alot 200-300 dollars is a lot of money that could make a computer last long and perform better. There are alot of websites that give you tutorials.

with a mouse look for more buttons as you said and a high dpi which is the sensitivity of the mouse

Back
Top Bottom