Random Chit Chat

Hoping to get a Macbook Pro (Probably the 2GHz i7 15" base model) in the next month or so. I can get one with an american keyboard layout for £1200, or one with a UK keyboard layout for about £1300. Do you think that the £100 price difference is worth it?

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

New car :D

ok so i dont know how to do that im kinda a new one at the forum kinda stuff but the is it i want to know u know when u delete stuff from your computer how do i permanently delete it cuz i dont have anymore disk space =/

ok so i dont know how to do that im kinda a new one at the forum kinda stuff but the is it i want to know u know when u delete stuff from your computer how do i permanently delete it cuz i dont have anymore disk space =/
Assuming you are using Windows, right click on the Recycling Bin and click on Empty Recycling Bin. If this didn't answer your question, please post in the appropriate section of the forum.

Newegg.com - ACER H5360 720P 1280x720 2500 ANSI Lumens NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready Home Theater DLP Projector how does this projector look guys?
If i get a bonus this spring i may spring an get a projector to game on with the 360 and some movie watching, probably use the PS3 or my PC's Blu Ray drive.

Id like to point out, this site is like dead now with people willing to help with little questions, even in RCC,
And yeah i know RCC isnt for asking tech questions, but i figured it would bring some life to RCC at minimum.

Back
Top Bottom