Just got a PS3, recommendations!

Luke_Uk_Baggy

In Runtime
Hi all,

Just got a new PS3 slim, 160GB, wireless controller, with Killzone 3.

I havent 'gamed' for years really. Used to be AVID gamer on the PS1 (little grey god).

Loved Final fantasy, FIFA, Unreal tournament (on PC) and getting back into gaming now.

Just looking for suggestions as to games. RPG's I like, but I serioulsy dont want to get involved in something thats going to make me want to invest LOADS of time into it (I.E. Level a character up, collect loads of gold / exp... basically grinding)
I like the idea of playing online and pitting my wits vs everyone... Liked the look of COD black ops, but opted for Killzone3. Played for about 2-3 hours so far, purely on online games. Pretty poor at it at the moment, need to get used to controls, but found it quite fun.

Anyway suggestions? I know sometimes the best games arent always the mainstream ones!

Also, dunno if any1 else has killzone, want a game? Gimme pointers! as i say new to PS3, dunno how to set it up etc. And Im also struggling to change the controller buttons, cant I set which buttons do what?!, or have I got to stick wit hthe 2 options they show me!

Just after a little debate :)

i say god of war 3 and uncharted these dont need That much time like an rpg and they're visually awesome and give u epic moments that are hard to forget.

The games I have played you might like are COD 7 and Star Wars Force unleashed 2. Both games you are looking at 8 - 12 hours to complete.

Yeah, I read the post that was put up by Sony last night.. I have never purchased anything through my playstation / PSN, the only thing they could have stolen is my email / adress details, and my password - which I cant even remember, and pretty sure its unique to my PS, so I should be pretty fine if I'm honest.

Here, for anyone interested / worried, is Sony's response / statement about the hack / potential loss of info:

BBC News - Sony's PlayStation hack apology

They could be in a spot of bother, pretty sure their disclaimer states that all personal information will be kept safe / secure etc.

Back
Top Bottom