Printer drivers

mistycom

Baseband Member
I downloaded the Canon LBP3200 Printer driver from this site, Canon LBP-3200 Printer Driver v.R1.10 1.10 download for Windows Vista, Windows 7.

However, when i try to run the downloaded file, a box just appeared and disappeared within seconds and nothing happens after that. Obviously, the driver hasn't been installed in my pc at all. I am running on windows 7, and this driver which i downloaded is compatitible with my version of windows. I don't see any reason from my pc for rejecting this driver. What is the significance of the above situation? How can i get the drivers installed?

I downloaded the file you linked. It's a self extracting zip file. Check in the folder that it's located and there should be a folder now with the name "LBP3200_R110_V110_Win_x32_EN_7" and your printer drivers are in there.

I downloaded the file you linked. It's a self extracting zip file. Check in the folder that it's located and there should be a folder now with the name "LBP3200_R110_V110_Win_x32_EN_7" and your printer drivers are in there.

Thanks InfectionZero, I have ran the application but the installation process is too fast, i can't see the location where the driver is stored. No driver icons in the desktop and no indication at all that the driver has been installed. How can i locate the driver, or verify that it's been installed?

by default, it could be in My Downloads or My Documents

I am still having a problem here. The drivers are in the download folder but when i try to install them, the process doesn't seem feasible. All that happens is a box pop out and it disappears within seconds, without any indication that the driver has been installed. Apparently, i am sharing printers but i don't have the printer drivers installed on my pc or on the default pc. Why wouldn't windows complete the installation process? Is it a programs crash? It couldn't have crashed so many times as everytime i try to install the drivers, i get the same outcome.

Copy the file to your desktop and then run it, it will create a new folder with the Printer drivers in it.

Back
Top Bottom