What was your greatest gaming moment??

F1 2010

was one of my most anticipated moment. The thrill of hurtling around a chicane at 180mph in a Formula 1 car was something that only Codemasters could deliver to current-gen consoles in such authentic fashion.

Has to be my completion of Grandia II on PS2 when I was 13. First game whose narrative, music and game play I truly appreciated every aspect of.

Hmmm, my greatest gaming moment?

That is probably every time I play Black ops because I'm just that much of L33T player!!!! ;P

I am about to date myself badly, because most of you kids won't know what the hell I am talking about.

I once was so good at Robotron: 2084 that I had maxed out the number of spare lives and couldn't die. I ended up handing the machine over to some kid who was watching because I had run out of time (had to go to work)... I was on something like level 126 and the kid probably still spent 20 minutes throwing lives away.

my GREATEST gaming moment... hitting high warlord in world of warcraft back in vanilla... those were the days.

A long time ago I played Arx Fatalis, there were very sinister dungeons with big ugly spiders, when I fought them it was so unpleasant and scaring that sometimes I avert my eyes from the monitor - it was so real and I remember it so vividly! :)

Beating The Legend of Zelda, Beating The Elders Scrolls Oblivion, or Hitting Legitimately 10th Prestige on MW2

Back
Top Bottom