Request for a logo design (for any of you photoshop experts)

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
So I have a forum/community I run myself, but I'm in need of a logo.

Its very simple, all I want on it is the letters "C" and "T". I'm open to suggestions, because I just want it to be something catchy and something that people will remember when they see it.

Anyone up for the project?

Here's a quicky I did
Untitled-1.png

I like that! Looks very good. simple and remember-able which is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Any particular color scheme?

The C is obviously hand made but I got lazy with the T (used a font)... The colors can be changed though to whatever.

Edit: Here's a variation I personally like better:
CT1.png

You should PM me the link to your site so I can see what color scheme you have going on.

If I may jump in here. I'm test flying VB 4.1.2 and making a skin for it at the same time. So may I ask if you would take a shot at making a logo for me?
It should say
AnimeAppeal.com Presents
It should go with the black and gray theme. I put that in at the test site.
Thanks in advance.

That looks pretty pro...

gonna upload that as soon as I get home.

Any chance you could add some text beside the logo, in a smaller font yet readable (of-course) in a cool font? All I'd like is "Cyber~Talk - You're Online Social Community" (It doesn't need to look like that, but just that text, thanks.

If I may jump in here. I'm test flying VB 4.1.2 and making a skin for it at the same time. So may I ask if you would take a shot at making a logo for me?
It should say
AnimeAppeal.com Presents
It should go with the black and gray theme. I put that in at the test site.
Thanks in advance.

I'll see what I can come up with, I downloaded a few Japanese looking fonts thinking that would go best with the Anime theme. We'll see what comes of it.

That looks pretty pro...

gonna upload that as soon as I get home.

Any chance you could add some text beside the logo, in a smaller font yet readable (of-course) in a cool font? All I'd like is "Cyber~Talk - You're Online Social Community" (It doesn't need to look like that, but just that text, thanks.

Yup, gimme a few...

What's the address to your website? Sounds interesting.

There's a link in his third post down.

Back
Top Bottom