Craig spam

hawaii1

Solid State Member
My craigs account got yanked, I kept getting these notices saying I need to verify my account, I ignored them cause I did not trust the link, of course its impossible to contact craigs, is there some way to verify that an email is valid?
Thanks, p.s how do I downoad an avatar?

I don't trust craigslist so I can't speak to that ( never got an email from them )

As for your avatar
http://www.computerforums.org/profile.php?do=editavatar
Avatars can be 100x100 Pixels, but if you upload a larger one (not too large) the site will typically be able to resize it. Depends on the picture though, I haven't quite figured out the difference between what can and can't be resized yet.

ebay? lol Again someone else will need to weigh in on this as I don't do any online 'local sales'. I'm not going to dog craigslist that much because my wife is a craiglist-a-holic when it comes to childrens stuff. As for the emails? I wouldn't be able to tell if they're real or fake, but if you create a new craigslist account, then the immediate resulting verification email will let you know that it's truly from Craigslist. Take note of the senders user@domain markup and that'll make identifying future craigslist emails easier.

Okay, I did open another cl account with a different email(gmail), they wouldnt let me on my original one, I heard something about hovering over a link to read it, I guess I need to know what Im reading.
Thank you

Thanks, not as wide spread as cl, someone needs to create some competition for cl.

Back
Top Bottom