Random Chit Chat

That's our point-- this guy washes everything just for dust, and he even thinks the computers run faster because of it.

lmao

It's scientific fact that dishwasher soap improves the conductive ability of metal...duh???

The heat from the drying process shrinks the silicon to make the motherboard 'thinner'

And the rinse cycle? Well that makes your RAM timings better by ten fold.

Huh... I got my gaming computer working again. For some reason, letting it sit for a while seems to have cured it. The 5750 appears dead though, but that's a lot cheaper than a dead CPU or mobo, so I guess it's okay.

Is there a way to play TV recorded by Windows 7 media center on an XP MCE machine without converting it? I'm thinking about a HD cablecard tuner to replace the old SD hauppage in our old Dell HTPC, but the tuner is only supported in vista and W7. Instead of buying yet another copy of Windows, I want to put the tuner on my computer then point media center on the HTPC to the drive on the network and let it play from that. It definitely works between two computers with Windows 7, but XP doesn't even recognize the file type.

HAHA.

LOL@:

If you are doing this, and I'm not completely convinced you are, using a dishwasher is a delinquent act on so many levels.

Can you imagine the contaminants that are going to be coating all those electronic parts from using your dishwasher as a cleaning tool! The soap residues, heavy compounds (like iron, calcium, lime, etc...), small food particles, fats/oils, and other contaminants depending on the water source.

Then there is all the water that cant be dried-out because it will have worked its way inside cables, casings, connections, or even solid-state components which may have microscopic cracks from years of use, etc... All of that will cause corrosion, plastic breakdown, short-out parts, etc...

That isn't all! There is the act of putting electronic items in the same place you clean your dishes! There are so many chemicals used on electronics that are hazardous to you, your family, the local community, and the environment. It really disturbs me that you would be so careless that you knowingly and callously allow dangerous compounds to come into contact with items you and your family use around and on food!

Many compounds on electronics are deadly or create highly debilitating conditions. Do the people in your household have any idea the situation you are creating for them? You said that you are drying the parts on your bed. So without a doubt this is your dishwasher at home, do you have no concern for yourself or anyone who uses this dishwasher?

What about your local community, do you think they want you getting all that stuff in their water? And you say that you have been doing this for over a year on your own computers and also on your "clients" machines! Do they know that you are doing this and the situation you are creating?!

I truly hope you are just making this up and that all this was just to gather some attention here. But if you are actually doing this, stop. Any argument that you could use to justify doing this would be erroneous. I can NOT believe what I have read; and I also believe that what you are doing is absolutely reprehensible.

Uninformed post. WhiteKnight failure.

EDIT: The water is coming in your windows, snatchin' up your people. Hide your wife, your kids...

...and hide your husbands cuz they snatchin errbody up here....

wow, that was good grant, had a good laugh...

OK so this spring i was considering a new radio for my truck,

Pioneer - 50W x 4 MOSFET Apple® iPod®-/Satellite Radio-/HD Radio-Ready DVD Deck - AVH-P3300BT

and it says it will not fit my 04 F150, what is that bullshit about?
I dont get how a deck cant fit a car.

when this is basically what my dash looks like
112_0402_toty_011z%25252B2004_ford_f_150_pickup%25252Binterior.jpg

that entire upper black section where the radio is, you mean to tell me that deck i posted couldnt fit there?

worstbuy.com

Also, any audiophiles out there, would you think that deck to be decent?
all the speakers in my truck are stock.

Any suggestions on good, clean sounding speakers?
*not going to get a sub*

sweet I want this finally a good new card I can afford without needing a psu upgrade.

MSI N550GTX-Ti Cyclone OC GeForce GTX 550 Ti Video Card - 1GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0 (x16), Mini HDMI, Dual DVI, DirectX 11, Dual-Slot, SLI Ready, Overclocked at TigerDirect.com

This is definitely going on my wanted list for if I get some disposable income. First is a new ipod maybe though. I haven't been playing too many games lately though since I am in college and quite busy but I was bitterly disappointed by how bad crysis 2 demo runs on my current configuration

sweet I want this finally a good new card I can afford without needing a psu upgrade.

MSI N550GTX-Ti Cyclone OC GeForce GTX 550 Ti Video Card - 1GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0 (x16), Mini HDMI, Dual DVI, DirectX 11, Dual-Slot, SLI Ready, Overclocked at TigerDirect.com

This is definitely going on my wanted list for if I get some disposable income. First is a new ipod maybe though. I haven't been playing too many games lately though since I am in college and quite busy but I was bitterly disappointed by how bad crysis 2 demo runs on my current configuration

It's really not good for the price. $160 can get you a GTX 460 or a used HD 5850.

Has anyone ever tried printing inverted images onto something clear, then using an old school enlarger to make proper B&W prints? I have all the equipment to do it, I just don't know how I'll need to tweak the picture to make a negative.

Back
Top Bottom