Random Chit Chat

Gas or electric?

EDIT: Dog owners, I need help. I have a 3-4 pound papillon that is absolutely psychotic. It has 3 knots in its hair, and I cannot get them out. If I get near the dog with scissors or a matte comb, it goes on a rampage and starts screaming/biting. The bites are pretty painful and can draw blood, even with gloves on. What's the best way to handle this?

If you can, get someone to hold the dog down while you take care of the knots, sounds like a physo dog though.

Just found my Space Jam VHS Now i need to find a VHS player

Haha, It's sad that in 10 or 20 years time, kids wont know the feel of a VHS and putting it in the player, fast forwarding to your favourite parts.

Dang I have a small problem and probably a simple one that doesn'twarrent its own thread but I just updated to firefox 4.0 rc and I had a whole bookmarks toolbar full of stuff in 3.6 and I go to show the bookmarks toolbar in 4.0 and it's blank. Yet I can go into the bookmark organizer and the bookmarks toolbar folder still has the sites in it.

What's wrong with that? Water does no damage to electronic components if no current is applied. The only thing you'd really have to worry about after putting components in the dishwasher is buildup of impurities in the water or corrosion of metal parts, but I doubt either is a serious issue if done right.

BTW, I just tried watching one of the world cup games in 3D. Absolutely awful. Whoever was controlling the main camera seemed to have no idea how to control convergence, so the cameras crossed before the closest edge of the field. I'd rather watch in 2D than this.

EDIT: Screenshots

AAZY6.jpg

D7zpv.jpg

Note that the convergence point is somewhere between the camera and the field. Nobody's eyes work like that...

I've done my share of freshwater flushes to clean components (spilled milk is the absolute worst), but I still feel that throwing stuff in the dishwasher for periodic dust-removal is just asking for trouble.

I've done my share of freshwater flushes to clean components (spilled milk is the absolute worst), but I still feel that throwing stuff in the dishwasher for periodic dust-removal is just asking for trouble.

Oh I don't use the dishwasher for dust removal lol, I have only used the dishwasher on components that I didn't originally own and they looked like Mud was caked on em. Or the Xbox controllers when the boy gets BBQ sauce all over it.

Back
Top Bottom