Just came into some money and need a gaming laptop/tower

xGeek

Beta member
Hi
Really need some help , Ive just came into a 1000Gbp and badly need to upgrade my normal shitty computer into a gaming laptop/Computer tower just needed to know what sort of specs i should be looking for since i havnt been into looking at computer spec

If you can help please post on this topic or send a email to joelong96@live.co.uk

Ok, few questions, then we will see where we go from there:

Any preference to laptop or PC?
Happy to spend all the £1000?
Whats your current rig / setup? can we use any / all of it for the build? (Monitor / OS etc)
What sort of gaming are you looking to do?
Any preference to AMD or Intel?

Thanks for the reply
Ill just start by saying i no shit all about computers and yes id be willing to spend upto the full 1k , but if i could hlep it iwould rather just spend around 850-900 so i have money for some games , mic etc

Okay..

So, do you want to build this thing from scratch (if its a PC) or do you just want me to suggest parts / things to look out for / or pre-built machines, delivered to your door and ready to go?

What games are you looking to play, do you know?

In general, You will get more performance for your money with a PC over a laptop.

Hey
Well i'd rather have a laptop then a pc tower just because i move from place to place alot -
But if a computer had better proformance i'd go for the pc , along as i could play the following game for example

World of Warcraft Cataclysm
Call of duty: Modern Warefare 2
Call of duty: Black ops
Crysis 2
Zombie Driver ( isnt a big game but its got some specific parts required )

Back
Top Bottom