Random Chit Chat

A little somethin for you car enthusiasts out there:

My mom's boyfriend is driving that car.

Skip to about :18 for the action, he wanted the intro there for some reason. I like it, but it's better suited for a DVD, not YouTube.

anyone know much about RC Choppers ?

Gas or electric?

EDIT: Dog owners, I need help. I have a 3-4 pound papillon that is absolutely psychotic. It has 3 knots in its hair, and I cannot get them out. If I get near the dog with scissors or a matte comb, it goes on a rampage and starts screaming/biting. The bites are pretty painful and can draw blood, even with gloves on. What's the best way to handle this?

Gas or electric?

EDIT: Dog owners, I need help. I have a 3-4 pound papillon that is absolutely psychotic. It has 3 knots in its hair, and I cannot get them out. If I get near the dog with scissors or a matte comb, it goes on a rampage and starts screaming/biting. The bites are pretty painful and can draw blood, even with gloves on. What's the best way to handle this?
Duct tape.

It's amazing how easy it is to annoy peoplez on IRC channels :D I got given voice on one for the following comment that my script generated:
* lucasbytegenius throws a bag on top of ttwj, whacks him with a whole bunch of dolphins about 100 times and then feeds him to a whole bunch of dolphins.

Zergs are fun to play around with. Though I'm kind of bs'ing with them right now. I don't feel like watching videos to learn strategies.

Back
Top Bottom