Random Chit Chat

Ouch! that's why I don't do water cooling. Way too risky your lucky thats all you fried. you know for sure its the cpu? Also semprons suck do they even have dual core semprons or quad core semprons? I recommend an atlon II they are still pretty cheap and kick the butt of a sempron. Unless you aren't gaming then a sempron will be the cheapest way to hold you over

I've had that kind of luck way back in 2004 when getting a cd burner the mistake I made was asking my dad for help and not unplugging the computer from the wall. It was off but still plugged in but fried everything in the computer it seems except for the hard drive and floppy drive. AT the time I didn't have the luxury of having like 5 backup rigs that everyone has now so I went almost a month without a computer.

screenshot20110312at417.png

Ouch! that's why I don't do water cooling. Way too risky your lucky thats all you fried. you know for sure its the cpu? Also semprons suck do they even have dual core semprons or quad core semprons? I recommend an atlon II they are still pretty cheap and kick the butt of a sempron. Unless you aren't gaming then a sempron will be the cheapest way to hold you over

A sempron is simply an Athlon II with one core disabled. Most are unlockable to an athlon II.

Has anyone else been having problems with the Crysis 2 demo since the latest patch was applied? I need sunglasses to play this game.

TMs3I.jpg

49GcX.jpg

So now that I have my new vid card... What games will really make use of it?

Downloading Crysis 2 demo now....

Back
Top Bottom