Few Slight Changes Made To Site Today

JCB1

Daemon Poster
The 1st one was a logo change and forum post icons, hope you like the new look :)

I have also cleaned up the links in the navbar, I have added a "forum documents" sub menu and I have put in there links to forum rules and other important articles. Under quick links I have also added links for posts made in the last 2,3,5 and 7 days. I hope these menus will be of a better help for you guys

You need to fix up the "Icon Legend" box down the bottom of the page. It still has the old icons and not the new ones. Looks rather unprofessional.

Not bad. My only gripe would be with the CF to the left of the forum titles. They seem a bit large, maybe you could size them down some. Around 30x30 or so?

I agree with AR. They are way too big. And not to rub salt in a wound but the forum_old status icons have either not been uploaded or the path to them is not correct. I hit mark all forums read this morning and all of the forums have a red X instead of an icon. Looks bad...

I have made some smaller icons 32x32

readsmall.png

unreadsmall.png

Gonna be honest here. I don't like it. It's probably just a personal thing though - you all seem to like it! Good work for bothering, though :D

Back
Top Bottom