problem with the Pc that i don't know what is it till now

abdoul

Beta member
i got a computer which is about 2 month old
had 2 memory sticks 2x2gb supertalent andhad this weird problem with the pc by itself ...suddenly shutting down! like it has been unplugged ....
and the problem haven't been here for a while ....but it came back again 2 days ago ...
no mini dump ...no BSOD ..nothing
only critical error 64 kernel power

and one more thing
i had a new memory stick ...zeppelin. a one stick 2gb as well ..1333 ..everything is the same
and after installing it i've been having BSOD'S AND i found out they are about the memory ...so i removed it
and then a new problem hpnd.
i play Wow ..( world of warcraft ) and the game have been having a MASSIVE KILLING latency since i have been doing these things with the sticks ( that's what i noticed after i contacted them and he said ...that memories are one of the most known common problems for such problems )
so i recalled changing slots and removing one and adding another and so on
so now ..what should i do for this bsod ?
and what should i do for the random pc shutdown ..and last thing ....
the support told me to re arrange them. i don't know according to what
he said that most of the motherboards require some certain slots and all .....
i don't know how to re-arrange them ..i wanna know how to re install them and what is the difference between the colours of the slots ( 2x blue and 2x white )
i know i'v asked bout lots of things in this topic
but it's all the same problem btw ..( one more thing : a thread in another website said something about ..one of my rams needs Oc cause it's not 133 it's 1320 ...so it;s causing the problem, yet didn't know how to fix it )
and i really need help ..just post back to me w/e info ye need and i will supply it in the same day hopefully.
cheers in advance lads
and cheers for yer time ...
and sry for being silly regarding the way i type ..and the way i stated the problem and the whole mess of the topic. am just very nervous ..the computer is just new ..how can this be happening to it most of the time
cheers one more time for stopping by and checking the thread.

Pc Specs

6gb ram 1333 2gb each one of them is that with it's own cooling
i7 1156
p-55-ud3
gtx 210
case : cooler master haf 920
ps : cougar 750 wts
1 tb grean hd and 2x laptop 250 HDs connected inside.

your sudden shut down could be the power supply or a overheating issue.
the BSOD could be a result of the overheating, or an other hardware problem, for instance a bad RAM module.
as for the RAM, the colored slots are for each channel, you use the same colored slots first and use the same two sticks of RAM in those two same color slots. you can use a different size of RAM for the other two color slots but they should be the same speed. But each color should have the same two sticks.

Back
Top Bottom