Help!!

FORDSVTPARTS

In Runtime
So I Have an HP Pavilion a1224n and it is connected to a sony monitor, PIC:
DSC04058.jpg

and when the computer is on (when i tap the keyboard to wake it up) you hear the fans and stuff but the monitor doesnt come on. the only way i can get the monitor to turn on is (I have it connected to a second powerstrip for this reason) to flip the powerstrip off then wait for the monitor to flash then you have to keep doing this until the monitor comes on with a picture of your desktop.:mad: :mad: :confused:

I had a look on some other treads and came across this, could be worth a try i guess

Generally, computers have the capability of having the computer hardware (BIOS) control power management and/or Windows control power management. Check your computer CMOS to verify if Power Management is enabled within CMOS. If enabled and the computer is not going into Power Saving / Standby mode, attempt to disable Power Management in CMOS and follow the below steps for reinstalling the APM drivers in Windows.

Corrupt APM (Advanced Power Management) drivers.

Click Start / Settings / Control Panel / double-click the Systems icon / click the Device Manager tab / click the + next to System. If the first device is not Advanced Power Management support, skip to the next paragraph. If Advanced Power Management support is present, highlight and click the Remove button to remove it from Device Manager. Once removed, reboot the computer and let it reinstall and try power management again.

If Advanced Power Management was not listed in Device Manager or once removed was not reinstalled after rebooting the computer, click Start / Settings / Control Panel / double-click on Add new hardware, and let Windows detect and install new hardware (should detect and install Advanced Power Management support). If Windows does not detect Advanced Power Management support, verify in CMOS that Power Management is Enabled.

Update
Another possible solution

This sounds more like a monitor issues than anything on the computer since you have to flash power on the monitor multiple times. How does it work when you try another monitor, or that monitor on a different computer?

I need help choosing a psn/360 id here is all my 360/psns witch one should i use?. thanks

If you think you can come up with something better please post it (Bot not a stupid/funny one...)

I need help choosing a psn/360 id here is all my 360/psns witch one should i use?. thanks

If you think you can come up with something better please post it (Bot not a stupid/funny one...)
How about jerk? You are in the wrong spot that would be scocial lounge thing

This sounds more like a monitor issues than anything on the computer since you have to flash power on the monitor multiple times. How does it work when you try another monitor, or that monitor on a different computer?
i did try it on a different monitor and a different computer on that monitor and the monitor does the same thing with a different computer but with the computer on a different monitor it works fine

Back
Top Bottom