Ok, So I Have A Couple.
A 1985 Raleigh Pursuit
And A 1989 Vitus 979
Here Are The Pics,

The Raleigh,
DSC02846.jpg

The Vitus,
DSC03903.jpg

Don't have any pictures of my bike at the moment.. But it's just an inexpensive mountain bike. Looks like you're a professional? or a hobbyist? either way, some nice bikes!

This isn't exactly it but it's the same style. Mine is gold with white stripes. $99 at Meijier on sale...LOL

261830285_d800b34520.jpg

Don't have any pictures of my bike at the moment.. But it's just an inexpensive mountain bike. Looks like you're a professional? or a hobbyist? either way, some nice bikes!
yeah I restore old bikes as a hobby basically buy,fix,sell i keep a few if i really like them
here are a couple more i restored,
DSC03453.jpg

DSC02775.jpg

The Pedal On This Bike:
DSC02779.jpg

The Finished Product:
DSC02885.jpg

DSC03278.jpg

DSC03329.jpg

Are those hydraulic brakes too?
Those are cable operated disc brakes. Same type that is on cars with a caliper and replaceable pads but it uses a lever and cable like regular linear pull brakes do. They also work a whole lot better, pull the front brake too hard and you can fly over the handlebars like nothing.

Now that is a NICE bike! What size tires are those? I rode a 29" some time ago and it was a nice ride.

Are those hydraulic brakes too?

They are actually 26" wheels and yes they are hydraulic front and back breaks, you can nearly lock the wheel with just one finger pulling! And silky smooth rather than feeling the cable rubbing in its sheath

Back
Top Bottom