Recovery Software

atomichybrid

In Runtime
Heya fellas,

I was wondering what software you recommend for backups. The type of backup I'm sort of aiming for is its capability to reinstall Windows 7 with all the software and drivers preinstalled for a certain computer. The software should be user friendly (since im a noob with anything with black background and white texts) so I can make some custom ones for many other computers.

I've heard of Norton Ghost from a friend and it describes the features mentioned above. Also you can put your opinion whether it is a good idea to make backups such as this (this would greatly help me if I know more about this stuff).

Thanks in advance

Cheers.

check out hirens boot disk Download Hiren

they have a few disk cloaning programs built in to there CD which I think you will be able to use

JCB,

I've looked at the website and wasnt sure where to look at, i was just hoping for a software that does all of the things mentioned in my above question.

I've also read on Windows 7 Backup and Restore tool. It would be able to make a system image of the entire computer and back that up to an external hard drive. If I want to repair the computer due a virus attack where files get infected then I can restore it, as if it was reformatted with Windows 7 and some preinstalled software and drivers, at the time I made the image.

If this is true then I have found my software, and if this tool is not what it's intended for, I would appreciate the name of the software that can do those features.

Cheers

Hello,
One should use the best file recovery software to restore the files on the computer. Here the process involved are very low level and must be carried out perfectly for restoration to be accurate.

Thanks
Vicky Milza

Hi, I am using Active File Recovery which will recover all data & it is best used for recovery of Images & Videos.
You can download it from Filestube.com with crack.
Enjoy

I've heard of Norton Ghost from a friend and it describes the features mentioned above. Also you can put your opinion whether it is a good idea to make backups such as this (this would greatly help me if I know more about this stuff).

I use CloneZilla. It's free, and it works great. It's similar to Norton Ghost - you can create images from and restore images to hard disks.

Back
Top Bottom