I need help with a small problem on my CSS/HTML site.

jcon891

Daemon Poster
Hi, I started a website for my small computer repair business. the URL is www.patientjoe.com. The site is basic HTML and CSS. I was wondering why the "PRICING" page is slightly nudged to the left? Is it my price table? should I creat a class for the table and add some padding? I just thought of that now....

This is a very small issue but it's making me absolutely insane! any thought would help :) :)

--edit-- not sure if the table has something to do with it, but i just noticed that the only time the site is showing this little glitch is when I have the browser maximized. hmmmm

It looks as if you got it fixed. If I may provide some observations.
The buttons look great. and the site has a very clean design. I really like it.
At the top, under the logo the text "Warwick, RI Computer Repair" is actually on top of the logo and unreadable. Other than that, everything looks great! Good work.

Thank you! yes I didn't realize the problem was fixed until a few days ago but it was just text alignment. the <p> margine was messing with the pricing page for some reason and i'm still not sure exactly why :)
yeah I messed up the "tagline" and forgot to change it back. I am probably just going to get rid of the logo until i make something more unique.

Back
Top Bottom