My new toy!

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1076821 said:
Just a thought but I'd be really careful about buying cars that have a pile of aftermarket parts on them. There's a pretty good chance the cars been beat to hell and you'll find yourself in a money pit.
Exactly, if it was built by someone who is reputable, then I wouldn't worry as much. Buying something that is just built at home, often times it's a ticking time bomb. I wouldn't even consider a turbo/supercharged/nitrous car unless I knew who built it.

Nice ride man! Good sounding engine! That's how I would like my Camaro to sound like...just a bit more...how can you say that...lower tone.

You indeed have a turbo in there, do you? :p

Nice ride man! Good sounding engine! That's how I would like my Camaro to sound like...just a bit more...how can you say that...lower tone.

You indeed have a turbo in there, do you? :p
LT1 right? HCI. You'll have a good 350hp with that too.

At least something decent :p I'm not going to race much, but if I floor it...well...I'd like some punch!
That goes for my 79...my 84's with the LB8 V6, not the LC1

Nice Mustang bro, too bad it was auto and you returned it.

Whatever you do........DON"T paint it like the GT3 RS you showed.......that is ugly as hell.

At least something decent :p I'm not going to race much, but if I floor it...well...I'd like some punch!
That goes for my 79...my 84's with the LB8 V6, not the LC1
Ah, the V6. It's hard to make a V6 get that throaty growl of a V8, haha. The 4.3L might not be hard since it's just a 350 with two cylinders chopped off, but idk much about the smaller ones in the Camaros. I thought you had an iroc with a 6speed though?

Me? Haha, no, I have two Camaros. One is an 84 Sport Coupe with the V6 and T-Tops, while my new one is a 79 with absolutely no engine or tranny. I'm going to put a 350 in that one...unless if I get richer faster, I'll get the 383, which is the stroked version of the 350.

Me? Haha, no, I have two Camaros. One is an 84 Sport Coupe with the V6 and T-Tops, while my new one is a 79 with absolutely no engine or tranny. I'm going to put a 350 in that one...unless if I get richer faster, I'll get the 383, which is the stroked version of the 350.
Oh ok, for the 79, find yourself a 455! haha

Back
Top Bottom