what tv series are you watching right now??

JCB1

Daemon Poster
I think the amount of good TV series / dramas is quite thin at the moment so I am intrested in what you guys are watching. Im currently watching

Nikita - (Season 2 will begin soon )

Outcasts - (Is ok, I expect more from it)

thats it :(

To Be honest, I'm watching the Dick Van Dyke Show from season 1 on up on hulu.
Currently in middle of season three :) But the only recent show I've been following is Lie to Me, with Tim Roth :cool:

Jersey Shore.

Just kidding! I'm not a bro, brah, or any sort of those asshats.

I don't really watch TV too often since we only get 12 channels here, but I do like to watch "My Name is Earl" when I'm eating dinner. Better than most TV shows out there, imo.

Waiting for the new seasons of Dr. Who and Warehouse 13, right now Chuck and It's Always Sunny in Philly.

Never really watched Battlestar Galactica and came across it on netflix instant que so I'm watching that at the moment. I have never been much for watching tv until this past year. So I watched all of Lost which I had never seen and now on this. Not sure where to go next. I do try to catch the Big Bang Theory on Thursday nights..

The only shows I'm watching are Justified, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Curb Your Enthusiasm. I also like Dexter, but I don't get showtime, so I have to watch it on netflix.

Back
Top Bottom