how to open to my homepage every time connected to internet ?

bh_hensem

Beta member
Hi..

I want display my homepage for every time i connected to internet via phone or broadband. As example, every time i connected into internet, my homepage (baharin.com) will be display on the internet explorer even the default homepage set as Google. Its will be skip the default homepage setting.

Is there any software i can download or how could i do that ?

Thank you,

I am pretty sure that you have installed an Toolbar since then.
Just delete the Toolbar of the System, and change your default homepage to google again -> done.

Hi..

Thanks for your reply.. it is not like that..

Actually, I want to setup a wireless on my cafe, so every time my customer connected to my wireless, my homepage will be display on our customer computer at the first screen.. How could i do that ?..

I think I understand what you want. Do you want it so that when a user connects to your cafe's wifi, they have to go to a specified website (or html page) before they can access the internet (like how hotels and airports make you accept a TOS or pay before using the wifi)? I've never had to set something like this up before, but I'm doing some googling. Apparently this is called a Captive Portal (Captive portal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). I have seen recommended a few times the following link: WiFiDog so you can try that.

EDIT:
Oddly enough, MakeUseOf.com posted today a tutorial on how to do what I think you want.
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/set-free-wifi-hotspot-ddwrt/

Back
Top Bottom