Gaming Problem

marcmarteleira

In Runtime
Hiya all, I'm looking for a piece of software that will unjam my keyboard when I hold down more then 3-4 keys.

Sorry if you guys can't understand, but I'm playing this game where you can keep yourself and a enemy afloat while comboing, and while comboing if you hold another key down you can summon demon swords that stab into the enemy, and while pressing multiple keys holding down that one to make demon swords appear cancels my comboing buttons, or my direction button.

Any help would be appreciated greatly !

the only softwere i know that are able to do something like that is "autohotkey"
it is a macro programe. it can be complicated, but a am sure that you can make i key hold down 3 other keys untill you press that key again. (i can do that on my logitech g19)
and while the macro key is holding the buttons down you will press the last key to summen the sword.
i dont know if it will work. but you could try.

be aware that in autohotkey you will have to programme the macro youself, but there are help to get online.

BTW: it might be possible that it is the game itself that are'not programmed to do so.

@EchoNatek What if he doesn't have any Makro Keys? is he supposed to configure his Standard Buttons differently? i dont think that would be option for the average Computer user (correct me if i am wrong @Marmarteleira)

Allright, the thing with a normal Keyboard, you cannot activate more than 3-4 Keys at once.
Allthough it is an restriction by Windows, you cannot simply change it (at least as far i know)

If it is important to you, i would recommend buying a new Keyboard with an "ANTI GHOSTING" feature.
For example the Razer Lycosa

Razer | For Gamers. By Gamers.

I know this maybe is not suited for the average Computer user.
So cheaper alternatives like the Microsoft Wireless optical Desktop would also do the job.

Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 1000 Keyboard and Mouse Combo (Black) at TigerDirect.com

what i was saying is that this programe activates a script that he will programe to hold down 3 keys when the programe "aotuhotkey" sees that he presses a button like "j".
he can allways exit the programe that runs in the backgound and the "j" key is back to normal.

when using a script to press and hold buttons it will not depend on the keyboard. it is all software.

and about that you are saying about that it might be an restriction by Windows: i have just tested it.
my g19 where able to hold down 6 keys.
and i think it is the keyboard that cant do more. but a script can.

about the macro keyboard g19: i was just saying that it whould be easyer if he had a keyboard like that. (i dont know what keyboard he has)

Thanks for both the responses ^^ I'm going to be getting a new keyboard, my friend told me it's based off keyboard quality and he knows a good store, very much appreciated the help thanks ! ^^

Back
Top Bottom