Bought a car on Craigslist

Nor me really. Wandering what to do in the 30 minutes that I have to test it?

Check hinges / mouse pad / keyboard etc are ok.
Check paper work (i hope they send some) confirm warranty
Im thinking restart it a few times to see if it boots up ok.
Worth running Memtest / Malwarebytes or anything like that?

Cheers for the reply Neo - the laptop is a pretty good deal, just trying to go over all the aspects etc to make sure im not missing a trick / being retarded here. Also as a first time user of this sort of site, find my self a bit ''extra precausious'' so to speak.

I'd double check the specs, run a hardrive test, check CPU Temps, maybe run a stress test of some port (Even Prime95).

This is what mine looks like:

1996_plymouth_voyager_3_dr_se_passenger_van-pic-5044402987196898098.jpeg

It isn't boxy like the older style Voyagers.

If you've ever seen a Dodge Caravan before, it's almost exactly the same. In fact, to some extent, the Dodge Caravan IS the same. It started as the Plymouth Voyager, then became the Chrysler Voyager in the United States (it was already being made in Europe, and was exactly like the US Plymouth Voyager.) The Chrysler Voyager is still produced today in the US, but it's changed drastically.

The 1995 model (Chrysler Voyager in Europe, Plymouth in the US. Exact same.) is the van I use at work.

Did some math today and found out my van averages about 25 MPG, which is awesome compared to other vehicles that size. It's a blast to drive - it likes to try and get away from you, even if you only give it a little gas.

Back
Top Bottom