Random Chit Chat

I'm hating UPS right now. I ordered an MX 518 on 2/09/2011. It's shipped from Tennessee. According to the UPS site, it should take 3 days from there to Colorado. Instead, they decided to drop it off at Kansas in the morning on Friday, and left it there till the night of today. The expect to give me the package on Tuesday. Really now?

I got my replacement HDD. If I don't return the old one, Sony is going to charge me $200. Wow...

Haha, the $200 is real. The suing is not. I think VINMAN46 is making a joke about what Sony is doing to Geohotz.

I Was being a tad sarcastic, it's been a long day at work. Though i did manage to find an i7 in sydney. I Called about 20 different computer stores, only 1 of them had 1 left in stock. I'll be picking it up on friday. So on the weekend i have to move in bigger desk, setup the 3 monitors, install the CPU And play with my new toy :D

Hi all, dont really post on this section much, but things seem slow elsewhere today. Just a quicky. Looking at purchasing a laptop from a friend of a friend.

Its the Dell XPS M1730 T8300
2.4Ghz speed, and 17 inch monitor.

I dont really know much about laptop specs, lifespan etc (obviously I know the basics and pretty knowledgable with PC Stuff). The laptop has 1 or so year warranty left on it from Dell. He has had it for about 2 years or so. Anyone care to give me a guestimate (in either £ or $) as to how much you would expect to get if you were selling this yourself, and whats a good deal for me.

Cheers all.

Nice.

I really hate banelings. Anyone know a effective way to beat Zerg players that has a high chance of going banelings? I can only think of banshee rush with a nice defense at the choke point with a couple siege tanks (if you can get them out fast enough).

Back
Top Bottom