ECS 755-A2 mobo drivers for WIN 7

poobear

Beta member
im trying to get drivers for my ECS 755-A2 mobo so that i can run WIN 7.

i installed WIN 7 and went on to do the mobo drivers. all went fine until i got to (i forget the proper name/type of driver) anyway, its for the internet to work.. network adaptor?

basically im told the driver wont work!! ive looked at the mobo's webby but there are not any up to date drivers.

can anyone please point me in the right direction?

ps.. getting new pc next week, got WIN 7 early and want to try it out as i JUST CANT WAIT lol.

good stuff , that worked a treat tyvm.

i defo like WIN 7 but its a real pain to get used to some stuff. i guess im having a bit of fun sussing it out. HOWEVER.....

ive turned off the auto update driver thingy, windows seems to think i need gfx drivers that are 3 years old for my radeon 2600hd AGP, yes AGP!! lol

i uninstall the old drivers, install new hotfix drivers and reboot. everytime, windows says its found a new gfx adapter and installs the drivers from 3 years ago ( i cant stop this process). i may just pull my hair out fairly soon, will be glad to get my new puter next week, i hope i am right in thinking the newer card will get better/newer drivers from the windows auto update thingy.

anyway, im thankfull for your help :)

Glad to hear it worked. One should never update video drivers through Windows Update. It's always best to get them directly from the manufacturer.

Back
Top Bottom