Random Chit Chat

Use one of these. There's not much else to explain. You just plug everything in and enable the monitors.

Can't i just use the onboard DVI's and HDMI Or do i have to use the onboard display port?

If so, because my 6870 has Mini display ports, i need a Minidisplay port to VGA (Or can i buy the DVI Version and use a DVI to VGA Converter, so if i decide to upgrade monitors, i can?)

Oh. I never really could get into that game. Have you tried HAWX yet? It's amazing in eyefinity.

Screenshots are uploading. My connection is like 50k up, so here's one I pulled from google images for now.

hawx-screen.jpg

Right click>Open in new tab to see a larger size.
I want to. But I don't want to buy it

Can't i just use the onboard DVI's and HDMI Or do i have to use the onboard display port?

If so, because my 6870 has Mini display ports, i need a Minidisplay port to VGA (Or can i buy the DVI Version and use a DVI to VGA Converter, so if i decide to upgrade monitors, i can?)

One monitor has to be displayport. The card should come with a mini DP-DP adapter, so just plug the adapter into that. The DP-DVI adapter will only give you a digital signal, so you'll have to find a DP-VGA if you want analog. I highly recommend you use digital though, because you will get pretty severe color shifting with most analog adapters out there,

I want to. But I don't want to buy it

It's only $5.44 from amazon. Amazon.com: Tom Clancy's HAWX: Video Games

Sniper, are you having any issues with the size difference with the monitors? Once this summer comes around I will be going EF. I plan on using 30 inch IPS panels, though. Getting them from India so I pay practically nothing.

well im not OCD like foothead, so i find no issues.

and i dont mine having a big main monitor as that's kinda of what you look at mostly, and the side ones are just peripheral vision so it doesn't seem to make as big of a difference as one would think. I sort of think of them as "mirrors" to see around corners in Shooters.

How do we check our rep? I can't seem to find it anymore.

under the settings tab.

Back
Top Bottom