XxCobraxX Also known as Antdemo

Antdemo23

BSOD
Lol, well hello CF, david, and everyone else who may know me, been a very long time since I was around, I got banned for aggresive behaviour, I was abit of a tool sometimes and took something to far ending my account in a perm ban....

Anyway thought I'd come in and say hello, my account was antdemo45 , was back in 2004 , 7years wow lol, and your asking what have I done since then?

Well I'm a dad now, complicated relationship tho, and now I'm working as trainee accountant since 2008 I've been doing my job, very happy, boring tho , but it pays off in the future...

Anyway, if you remember me, be sure to post and I've come for a nice catch up, and well, I hope my past can be forgot, and unban my account... As it wasn't really bad what I did, I just took it to far.

Anyway enjoy

-Anthony

Good to hear you're doing fine in life.
As far for your account, I'll let you PM David and talk things over with him instead of banning you right away, but IMO, you had your chances.

Give the guy a chance. A lot can happen in a few months let alone in a few years. People change and it would be really unfortunate to lose a knowledgeable member because of some squabbles that happened years ago.

Give the guy a chance. A lot can happen in a few months let alone in a few years. People change and it would be really unfortunate to lose a knowledgeable member because of some squabbles that happened years ago.

Yea, and while were at it, we should let George Monks back in too. :rolleyes:

Rohan, the thing is that he had his chances given already. Personally, it's not that I don't welcome him, but we have to follow the rules as well and the rules says that once you're out, you're out.
He probably is sorry, but there's rules that we have to press in the forums.

Rohan, the thing is that he had his chances given already. Personally, it's not that I don't welcome him, but we have to follow the rules as well and the rules says that once you're out, you're out.
He probably is sorry, but there's rules that we have to press in the forums.

Understandable.

Back
Top Bottom