Random Chit Chat

Sony is suing GeoHotz and team overfl0w for releasing the signed keys of the PS3 and PSP. These keys allows people to create homebrew and be able to pirate games keys without having to hack their systems.

As for the Kevin Butler incident. Some random guy tweeted the signed keys to him. Kevin replied thinking it has something to do with battleship. Hence "you sunk my battleship?" Somebody told Kevin that it was the signed keys, and removed the tweet right after.

Sony is suing GeoHotz and team overfl0w for releasing the signed keys of the PS3 and PSP. These keys allows people to create homebrew and be able to pirate games keys without having to hack their systems.

As for the Kevin Butler incident. Some random guy tweeted the signed keys to him. Kevin replied thinking it has something to do with battleship. Hence "you sunk my battleship?" Somebody told Kevin that it was the signed keys, and removed the tweet right after.
They've asked google for the IPs of anyone who watched or commented on any youtube video about hacking the PS3 which is way over the top.

18059317266024797451078.jpg

yes!

almost time for a new desk :cool:

is a ATI HD 4770 for $80 a good deal?

They've asked google for the IPs of anyone who watched or commented on any youtube video about hacking the PS3 which is way over the top.

And they're planning to subpoena twitter, google, and paypal to get the identities of various hackers who didn't violate any laws.

Nice. What game is that?

almost time for a new desk :cool:

is a ATI HD 4770 for $80 a good deal?

I'd say no. You can get a 4850 or GTS 250 for a good bit less if you shop around. I just got a 9800 GX2 for $75 last month.

Just got my Case, Motherboard,PSU and Graphics card. Just waiting on the RAM, Hardrive And CPU (Will purchase a blu-ray drive later). Though as it turns out, the CPU Is backordered until the 18th of Feb :\

So can someone explain eyefinity for me? This new card has 2 DVI and 1 HDMI. I'm planning on having my 24" hooked up via HDMI and my 2x 19"s hooked up via DVI.

Back
Top Bottom