Dry erase boards recommendation?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I want to get a dry erase board. It helps me think better for math, science, and computer courses when I have something that's bigger than a piece of paper where I can erase/correct problems.

It seems I can only buy them online. I have no idea how to find one or even what to look for. I'm not looking for something that big, more like 2ft x 3ft. I found them for around the $30 mark, but not sure how good is the quality. Anybody have any recommendations?

You're kidding, right? You can find small dry-erase "whiteboards" in nearly any *-mart in the stationary department. The big box office supply stores will stock larger ones.

I don't want a small dry erase board. Like I said, I want one that's bigger than a piece of paper, and around the dimensions of 24in x 36in.

Office Depot and Office Max doesn't seem to carry any of them in their stores.

Not trying to sound condescending, but did you ask them? Have you tried a school supply store?

Local Wal-Mart. I bought my 4ft by 3ft board for around 20 bucks, a very good deal IMO. Considering the small paper sized ones were 8 dollars....

Nice quality, erases easy.

Back
Top Bottom