Random Chit Chat

Yeah, there seems to be a lot of people complaining. My friend and I owned this one guy and he was like "I WASN'T EVEN TRYING!", and my friend and I were like "lol".

What league are you in for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 by the way?

The game haven't been out for a year yet...

Anyways, I'm thinking of getting the Logitech MX 518 for $37 from newegg. I don't quite remember the feel, but I think I did like it. Think it's worth it for that price?

H̛ͣ̇ͯ͛̉̅ͬ̈͆ͥͦ͞͏̶̴̟͖͓̳͙̦͓̬̩̬̮̘̗̩̭̫̻ͅo̭̥̥̹͔̬̮͎̝͖̻͕̥̺̬̮̍͐ͮ̌̚͡͡w̶̴̹͕̰̫̻̖͑ͥͦ͊͑̋͆͌ͣ̑͛͆ͬ̄̀͜ ̢̛͎̘̣͍̙͍̖͇̭̥̠̖̱͈̰̺̦̼̆̀͐ͧ̈́̈̃͑̅̐ͭͫ̚͘͢t̸̶̲̺̫͕̓ͫ͒̀̒̇͌ͥͤ͗̂́̋ͦ̔̉͢͠h̛̰͉͔͓͕̯̳͔̤͉̠͐̊ͮ̈̂ͬͨ̇̅̂̋̀͡ͅͅe͙͓̮͇̦̟͎͖̱͍̳̟̠̳͇̙̳̰̯̾̐͛̽̈́͌́̉̓ͯ̌ͭ͒̋̅͘͜ ̀̉ͩͭ̔̾̌̓͋̋̌̏͊̊͌͌͜͠͠͏̥̗͓̘̰̳̩̜̟̳͓̪̜̟̟͓̬̀h̢̳̪͙͎̝̲͇̰̯̭̫̯͓̋͋ͪ͑̓͗ͯͣ̑͑͂̔́̒̕͢e̛̯̠̦̳̭̻̳̫̜͉̮̦̜͚ͣͦͨͮ͡ļ̧̰͈̲͎̼͉̘̦̼̜ͤ̂̑̈́͒͐͐ͭ͆̀ͅl͓̫͎͓̥̟̪̫̼͚̈́̒̒ͣ̋̌̽̅͋͠͠͠͝ ̴̶̸̸͙̟̱͉͖͓͚̞͙̰͉͖̪͇ͪ̅ͣͤͯ͗ͪ͑̈̍̈́ͬd̴̶̶̢͎̮̳̝̘̣̽̾͊̈͗õ͔̗͔̣̖͙͇͙̰ͥ͋̉̏̽̈̽̽͞e̢̛͕̦̹̗̞̠̔ͪ͑͛̊̆̔̓̐ͧ͗ͦ͛ͮ̋̕͟s̀̊ͫ͑͂̿͊͊̽̌̉͌̈͛̎́̚҉̣̩͙̗̞̥̬͇̖̫̩̺͈̠ ̵̸̹̣͈̤̭͔̳̝̜̼̫̥͈̖̙̬ͣͤͦ̇ͩ̕͢ͅz̸͖̺͚͍͚̬͓̞̤̣͈̼̞͙̫̓ͤͥͮͭ͡ǎ͈͈̮̜̲͈̙̩̘͖͇̏ͥͭ̑̐ͪ̏̎͛̾̽ͧ̏̀̚l̟̥̞̻͎̭̞̽̐̊ͣ͛͛͌̈̓ͧ̀͜͝g̸̨̳͇̰̗͓̻̉̈̂̔̽̋̔̿́̌͊ͣ͂̔͘͡ǒ̧̧̱̳̲̜͈̘͇͕̰ͭͤ́̆̓̿ͩ͆ͨ̊̎̍ͬ̉̔͆͆͡ ̥͙͎̝̥̫͚̥̭͓̪̬̱̫̙̪̙͕̓ͯ͑ͨ̎̀̓̑̍̌ͭ̐́͢͞ͅw̛͙̟̮̪̯̯̤͕͔̣̺͚͍̬ͪ̽͋̎̀ͪ̆ͤ͆̀͘͝͠ͅo̸̯̼͎̻͙̪̐̏́͗̀͡r̵̵̷̼̻̦͔͉͖̟̪͖̳̜̜̜̖͚̹̤̺ͥ̇̒̑̾̀̾̕͟k̡̈̇̆̃̀̽̾ͤ͂͡҉͓̤͇̺̺͖̥̱̙̫̹̥̯̞̯̯̤̟͡?̱̭̲̯͉̤͙͍̮̫̫͓̹͍͚̩̬ͥͥ̅̋͜͞ͅ

Edit; It actually worked.

Zalgo Text Generator

How does this work?

18059317266024797451078.jpg

yes!

Back
Top Bottom