software to clean up my PC

butterflywrenn

Solid State Member
I am looking for a good freeware, NOT free to try,that will help clean up my PC for performance. IE seems to keep crashing periodically a lot. also my PC runs slow. and every so often I get the "blue screen" of death as Ive heard it called. I dont want to put out a lot of money that I dont really have but would like my PC to run a little better. thanks for any help.

I use malwarebytes already and I am still having problems. and cc cleaner is not free. its $24.95. thanks

I use malwarebytes already and I am still having problems. and cc cleaner is not free. its $24.95. thanks

No no no, CCleaner is free. That $24.95 is if you want tech support with it or something. Look further down on the page for the free download links. There are plenty of people on this forum who swear by CCleaner and can assure you that it is absolutely free.

nCleaner is also one of the best PC cleaner software.

It allows you to clean your system, find unneeded junk, tweak your settings and manage your startup.

lol u need glasses dude as ccleaner is free!
also how old is your computer as you seems you downloading alot or installing junk softwares e.g tuneup, iolo

Back
Top Bottom