Random Chit Chat

The Sprint HTC Shift, sorry.
HTC-Shift-Android-Phone-Sprint.jpg

Don't know where the heck I got samsung from :S meant to say Sprint

HTC Evo Shift :D

Guess I was wrong as well lol

But I'm Getting my income tax here soon.
anyone suggest me some really nice gamer keyboards and mice?
Preferably keyboards that light up due to playing in the dark often and mouse can be corderd as long as its high performance and long corded.

Ideas?

Deck Keyboards

Once you go mechanical, you don't go back. My G15 is gathering dust now.

As far as mice go, it's mostly preference. Most people think the G9x and G500 are the greatest mice ever made, but I never cared for the G500/MX518 shape. My favorite right now the Intellimouse 1.1a. So far nothing has beat the feel and light weight. I'd also give the Deathadder a look too.

If you get a mouse with a weight system, take it out. There's no point to making the mouse heavier unless you like making it harder to stop after quick swipes.

You gotta do what's going to make you happy. Did you try getting a transfer to someplace nearer your home? Or maybe adjust your schedule so you could overnight near the workplace and take long weekends at home, perhaps?

This is the nearest office near my home, i love the job but i hate the transport. If i drive it take 3 hours (Each Way), combination of Car/Train/Bus/Walk it takes 2 hours (Each way). I Cant move it as im only 17, so i cant even sign a rental agreement.

Appparently my ups package isn't at my house when the tracker says it was dilevered.
What should I do?
An no there is no extra insuurance

My phone is broken yet again, this time it wont connect to wifi even though I'm less than a meter away from my router. I'm going to call telus and ask for an entirely new phone since I've had nothing but issues with mine (htc desire). They have 2 that are similar to mine the HTC Desire HD (this one says that its available soon which means within the next month or so) and the Samsung Fascinate. Which one should I ask for?

Back
Top Bottom