Unanswered Threads

Grantofhell

Fully Optimized
I see we have a "latest posts" tab, but I don't see an "un-answered threads" tab/button. I find that normally helps regulars find threads that they can answer, because some threads are in the wrong place, or a particular section isn't browsed that often.

TIA, Grantofhell

i think a link like "Lastest 50 unanswered Threads" would be a good idea, I will see what I can sort out

Thanks for your sugestion, I have now added an "Unanswered Threads" in the header under the navigation menu on the right hand side. Hopefully this will be of some use for us

Yup, spammers are going to love this feature... You just made it easy for them. They're going to find some post from 5 years ago and park crap in it driving it to the top. Mods will not only have to give the spammer the boot but have to remember to lock the old thread.

Yup, spammers are going to love this feature... You just made it easy for them. They're going to find some post from 5 years ago and park crap in it driving it to the top. Mods will not only have to give the spammer the boot but have to remember to lock the old thread.
well i just clicked on the link and on the 1st page the threads were only 2 days old.

Back
Top Bottom