What movie is that from?

cboucher

Fully Optimized
Here's the game...

Post a line from a movie. Whoever can answer with what movie the line is from can post a new line from a different movie. I'll start.

"There's plenty of 'tards out there living real kick-ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now..."

Here's the game...

Post a line from a movie. Whoever can answer with what movie the line is from can post a new line from a different movie. I'll start.

"There's plenty of 'tards out there living real kick-ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now..."

That is Idiocracy, I believe. This one may be a toughy.

"Who ordered the whup ass fajita?"

That is Idiocracy, I believe. This one may be a toughy.

"Who ordered the whup ass fajita?"

The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

"You don't have the technology or the steady hand to pull off a procedure like that, so HA!"

The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

"You don't have the technology or the steady hand to pull off a procedure like that, so HA!"

Too easy, it's Superbad.

"You know Doug, just because you and your brother are having problems, that's no reason to refer to my intellectual capacity in a diminutive manner. "

Too easy, it's Superbad.

"You know Doug, just because you and your brother are having problems, that's no reason to refer to my intellectual capacity in a diminutive manner. "

A Night at the Roxbury

"You wait for the seed to grow into a plant and then you fuck the plant."

A Night at the Roxbury

"You wait for the seed to grow into a plant and then you fuck the plant."

The 40-Year-Old Virgin < very funny movie >

"It's not that we're afraid, far from it, we just have this thing about death, it's not us"

"It's not that we're afraid, far from it, we just have this thing about death, it's not us"
Matrix! Been awhile since I've seen that one.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Matrix! Been awhile since I've seen that one.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"Her bush is like the hedge maze in The Shining, but red and without Scatman Carothers in it. Red bush. Red bush..."

The correct response is Spaceballs

"Somebody go back and get a s*#$-load of dimes!!!"

Back
Top Bottom