Really good trade or ripoff?

rohan23

Fully Optimized
I traded my iPhone 3GS 8GB today for a two week old Blackberry Torch 9800. Both phones are in flawless condition and work properly what do you guys think of this trade?

They are a similar-ish price to buy new... the torch might be a little bit more. So it seems like a pretty good deal!

ugh, awful POS phone (Blackberry)

i've seen a few fall apart only like a week after people got em.

Not only that, but everyone I've ever talked to that had a Blackberry hated it. To be fair though, most of them were made to use a Blackberry by the company they worked for, so the fact that it wasn't their choice may have played a part in their dislike of the phone.

ugh, awful POS phone (Blackberry)

i've seen a few fall apart only like a week after people got em.

Are you talking about this specific phone or blackberrys in general?

Not only that, but everyone I've ever talked to that had a Blackberry hated it. To be fair though, most of them were made to use a Blackberry by the company they worked for, so the fact that it wasn't their choice may have played a part in their dislike of the phone.
a

I only know a few people that hate blackberrys. But they were in the same situation asmentioned above. Every review I looked up on this phone was positive. The browser is the only part that scored low but it uses a third of the data so I don't mind waiting an extra second for each page to open. Everyonw I know that got a blackberry by free will loves their phone.

What it comes down to is whether you personally like your new blackberry better than your old iPhone. If you do, then it was totally worth it.

What it comes down to is whether you personally like your new blackberry better than your old iPhone. If you do, then it was totally worth it.

So far it's pretty good. There is a huge learning curve over the iPhone. I noticed things are a lot simpler to get setup on the Blackberry once you know the shortcuts and you can customize it anyway you please. That's a huge plus for me since I don't have a need for the business things they have on there. I'm liking it so far. My only gripe is the browser but it's about a second slower than my 3GS. The battery life is a huge plus. I haven't charged it since I got it and it's at 80%. This much usage with my 3GS would require me to have charge it for a few hours.

i always discourage blackberrys and encourage Android phones, since they getting alot cheaper now.

This is just me, but i've never met anyone who was a 'blackberry fan'. Everyone i know seems to use HTCs at the moment, and the few blackberry users i know dont like them much.

Back
Top Bottom